Vaccine passports have nothing to do with heath. Rather, they are all about control. From Dr. Joseph Mercola at childrenshealthdefense.com:
Since COVID shots don’t prevent infection or spread of the virus, and the vaccinated carry the same viral load when symptomatic as unvaccinated individuals, the argument that vaccine passports will separate “public health threats” from those who are “safe” to be around falls apart.
- More than 15 studies now show the natural immunity you get after recovering from COVID-19 is far superior and more long-lasting than what you get from the COVID shot.
- Lawsuits challenge vaccine requirements that fail to accept natural immunity as an alternative to the COVID injection.
- Todd Zywicki, a law professor at George Mason University in Virginia, sued over the school’s vaccine mandate, which did not recognize natural immunity. The school settled out of court, granting Zywicki a medical exemption. They did not, however, change their general policy to recognize other staff and students who have natural immunity.
- Some of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed against Rutgers University in New Jersey also object to the vaccine mandate on the basis that they have natural immunity. This lawsuit is still pending.
- Since COVID shots do not prevent infection or spread of the virus, and COVID-jabbed individuals carry the same viral load when symptomatic as unvaccinated individuals, the argument that vaccine passports will identify and separate “public health threats” from those who are “safe” to be around simply falls apart.