Only 15 seconds:
- Mind Control May 29, 2023
- Once a Sheep, Always a Sheep May 29, 2023
- Another Brick in The Absurdity Wall, by Matt Taibbi May 29, 2023
- Most Important Medical History Lesson We Must Never Forget, by Dr. Joseph Mercola May 29, 2023
- Memorial Service, by James Howard Kunstler May 29, 2023
- The Half-Truths About EVs, by Eric Peters May 29, 2023
- Kissinger vs. ‘The Most Dangerous Man in America’, by Kevin Gosztola May 29, 2023
- The West’s New Faith, by Paul Rosenberg May 29, 2023
- Drones Over the Kremlin: Is Ukraine Trying To Assassinate Putin? By Ted Snider May 29, 2023
- US Building New Base in Northern Syria, by Dave DeCamp May 29, 2023
- Zero Young Healthy Individuals Died Of COVID-19, Israeli Data Show, by Lia Onely May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls to Cancel Scene in Life of Brian, by Jonathan Turley May 29, 2023
- BREAKING: The US COVID mitigation measures resulted in 23X higher COVID deaths, by Steve Kirsch May 29, 2023
- In Memoriam, 2023, by Robert Gore May 29, 2023
- Deal Reached On Debt Ceiling As McCarthy Offers Biden Two Pints Of Chocolate Chip Ice Cream May 28, 2023
Join 1,958 other subscribers
- Follow STRAIGHT LINE LOGIC on WordPress.com
Timothy Minnich on The Golden Pinnacle Psychic Photographer on Mind Control A Republic If You Ca… on Once a Sheep, Always a Sh… Highway Star on Another Brick in The Absurdity… Kissinger vs. ‘The M… on Kissinger vs. ‘The Most Danger… SemperFi, 0321 on In Memoriam, 2023, by Robert… Thomas Dowling on In Memoriam, 2023, by Robert… Thomas Dowling on In Memoriam, 2023, by Robert…
Because it’s not about protection, it’s about population control.
For all values of the phrase “population control”.
It’s like we’re playing “simon says”, only we’re playing “Fauci says”.
I’m a Vietnam Veteran. I don’t ask questions anymore. Like the Indians, we been shit on so many times, we know it doesn’t do any good to ask questions. I do however, like hearing people ask them. When they do that, I know they’re probably not Leviathan. The lucky ones in the coming sportiness will be the ones who DON’T live through it. The ones who do, get the starving and freezing and probably the tyranny.
They didn’t want Trump, So now they’ll get Hitler.