War and lies are America’s leading industries. From Dr. Joseph Mercola at theburningplatform.com:
- According to mainstream media, the Ukraine war is going well and Russia will be solidly defeated. We just need to give Ukraine the means they need to prevail. However, based on an enormous leak of secret documents, that’s false information
- The documents reveal political leaders are lying about the state of Ukraine’s war effort and its potential for winning against Russia. It appears the two adversaries have reached a stalemate that neither side can break. As a result, the war is likely to become a protracted one
- Documents also reveal NATO countries, including the U.K. and U.S., have sent 97 special forces to Ukraine. This is in addition to the CIA personnel, military trainers and Pentagon contractors sent previously, and the 20,000 troops from the 82nd and 101st Airborne Brigades already deployed to the border of Poland and Ukraine
- In mid-April 2023, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz introduced a Privileged Resolution of Inquiry to force President Biden to disclose the number of U.S. military personnel in Ukraine and the full extent of the administration’s plans to assist Ukraine militarily
- U.S. intelligence agencies are also reportedly confused about Biden’s plan. According to investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, U.S. intelligence sources claim a “total breakdown of trust” between the White House and elements of the U.S. intelligence community, as the administration continues to lie and withhold information about its plans. Sources also warn there’s “zero” leadership within the current administration
According to mainstream media, the Ukraine war is going well and Russia will be solidly defeated. We just have to give Ukraine the means they need to prevail. However, as reported by Medea Benjamin and Nicolas Davies in an April 24, 2023, article in Salon magazine,1 based on an “enormous leak of secret documents,” “that now looks like disinformation.” Who is surprised?