If even half of this report is true, it appears Hillary is toast. From Tyler Durden at zerohedge.com:
Roughly at the same time that the WSJ reported of what is now a clear “civil war” between (and within) the FBI and the DOJ, Fox News anchor Bret Baier reported that the FBI’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a “very high priority.” He added that FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
The FBI’s White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation, which will continue, as “there is a lot of evidence. And barring some obstruction in some way, they believe they will continue to likely an indictment.”
Bret Baier ✔@BretBaier
I said sources described an “avalanche of evidence” in case & barring obstruction they’d likely continue 2 push to try for an indictment” https://twitter.com/lynnies2/status/793958830895988736 …
4:59 PM – 2 Nov 2016
2,157 2,157 Retweets 2,137 2,137 likes
The news was cited by various traders as the catalyst that pressured the USD when it come out late on Wednesday.
“There is an avalanche of new information coming in every day,” one source told Fox News, who added some of the new information is coming from the WikiLeaks documents and new emails.
He added that FBI agents are “actively and aggressively pursuing this case,” and will be going back and interviewing the same people again, some for the third time, sources said. Agents are also going through what Clinton and top aides have said in previous interviews and the FBI 302, documents agents use to report interviews they conduct, to make sure notes line up, according to sources.
Here are the key highlights from his report, as summarized by Real Clear Politics:
• The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
• The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
• Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
• Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
• FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
To continue reading: FBI Said To Move To “Likely Indictment” Of Clinton Foundation, Fox News Reports