Only 6 percent of the people who have been listed as dying from the coronavirus actually died exclusively from the coronavirus, the other 94 percent had comorbidities. From Bronson Stocking at townhall.com:
Unlike many websites, Straight Line Logic does not solicit donations. If you're going to lay out your hard-earned money, you should get something in exchange. If you like the site and want to support it, buy The Golden Pinnacle or The Gordian Knot, either as a book or download. The links are on the right-hand side of the page, in the Blogroll section. You'll be supporting the site, and getting a great book and hours of enjoyable reading.