Suppressing information about a cheap medication that both prevents and ameliorates Covid-19 is not following the science or the Hippocratic oath. From R. Clinton Ohlers at worldtribune.com:
In a recent Zoom call, Dr. Pierre Kory of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance outlined numerous details showing the World Health Organization (WHO) knowingly suppressed data on the effectiveness of ivermectin against the virus in order to benefit the vaccine interests of Big Pharma.
“It’s criminal,” Kory said. “It’s literally criminal.” The drug “could have saved half a million lives this year if it had been approved.”
The WHO, Kory contends, is simply taking part in the tactics of a time-worn “Disinformation Playbook.” The term was coined by the Union of Concerned Scientists 50 years ago to describe the strategies corporations have developed over decades to “attack science when it goes against their financial interests.”
It consists of five parts:
- The Fake – Conduct counterfeit science and try to pass it off as legitimate research.
- The Blitz – Harass scientists who speak out with results reviews inconvenient for industry.
- The Diversion – Manufacture uncertainty about science where little or none exists.
- The Screen – Buy credibility through alliances with academia or professional societies.
- The Fix – Manipulate government officials or processes to influence policy inappropriately.
In the full Zoom call, since removed by YouTube but available on Bitchute, Kory describes how the five tactics have been deployed against the scientific findings on ivermectin. One example is the corruption of leading medical journals, whose editors refuse to allow ivermectin studies to advance to peer review. The most egregious institutional participant, however, is the WHO.