What’s in all those chem trails? From Good Citizen at thegoodcitizen.substack.com:
Decades of destroying the biosphere while poisoning humanity and blaming it on the people.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
— Arthur Schopenhauer
Globopsycho’s favorite term is “conspiracy theory” and there’s a good reason it was created as a blanket term to cover psyops and events where they want the “official narrative” of those events to stay prevailing.
Think of the events of September 11, 2001. Twenty-one years later, the “official narrative”, though in decline with more red-pilled younger generations, is still dominant despite endless evidence that pokes holes in its validity.
The same is true for almost every major war over the past century, or event where the government was directly involved, and more recently in global operations like “climate change” and “pandemics”.
If censorship is the glue to shut people up directly, its precursor tool, the term “conspiracy theory” is their hammer to smash minds, and shame people into thinking twice about even speaking.
It serves core functional purposes:
- Introduces fear, apprehension, and doubt
- Elicits shame as an accusation, which chills speech and prevents conversations from even starting
- Over time and in mobs, this prevents people from having the courage to speak openly about subjects where the “official narrative” is strongly reinforced by the group
- The media and information gatekeepers use this term as an all-encompassing bludgeon of narrative enforcement
- Paid “scientists” and “experts” use the term in academic circles to stifle free thought (I’ve personally been on the end of this with my own research on coordinated online censorship)