How long before the US government starts denying those who have accumulated too many demerits the right to purchase goods or services? From Paul Joseph Watson at summit.news:
“China restricted 2.56 million discredited entities from purchasing plane tickets, and 90,000 entities from buying high-speed rail tickets in July,” tweeted the Global Times, a Chinese government mouthpiece.
As I document in the video below, Chinese citizens are punished by having their social credit score lowered for engaging in a number of different behaviors, including;
– Bad driving.
– Smoking on trains.
– Buying too many video games.
– Buying too much junk food.
– Buying too much alcohol.
– Calling a friend who has a low credit score .
– Having a friend online who has a low credit score.
– Posting “fake news” online.
– Criticizing the government.
– Visiting unauthorized websites.
– Walking your dog without a leash.
– Letting your dog bark too much.