It’s tough to defend the indefensible. From Caitlin Johnstone at caitlinjohnstone.com:
An important and long-overdue debate has occurred between Iraq-raping arch-neocon Bill Kristol and the tireless libertarian war critic Scott Horton on the subject of US interventionism, and you should definitely drop whatever you’re doing and watch it immediately. The resolution up for debate was “A willingness to intervene, and to seek regime change, is key to an American foreign policy that benefits America,” with Kristol obviously arguing in the affirmative and Horton in the negative.
- The introduction starts here.
- Kristol’s opening argument starts here.
- Horton’s opening argument begins here.
- Questions from the moderator (where things really heat up) starts here.
- Q&A from the audience (in my opinion is the best part) begins here.