So-called instant red-pilling often reflects days, weeks, months, and even years of rising doubts and emotional turmoil. From Steve Kirsch at stevekirsch.substack.com:
In his latest video, Dr. Campbell looks through the Pfizer documents and concludes, “This has just destroyed trust in authority.” Yup John. You’re right. It was obvious to some of us 10 months ago.
This is an important post. This may be one of the most important posts I’ve made so far.
It shows that the tide is turning our way: a former advocate of the vaccine, trusted by millions of people, has now realized he’s been deceived and he’s not happy about it at all.
- This is a very important milestone: a prominent respected figure who has been supporting the vaccine has finally realized he’s been misled.
- Dr. John Campbell has been a source of trusted medical information for millions of people throughout the pandemic.
- Campbell has been doing YouTube videos since before the pandemic, but rose to fame during the pandemic for his thoughtful videos.
- His videos have been viewed over 400 million times and he has over 2 million subscribers.
- Historically, he’s been a reliable supporter of the safe and effective vaccine story.
- In November of 2021, Campbell took a closer look at ivermectin and was impressed by the evidence. This led Wikipedia to label him a spreader of misinformation.
- On March 9, 2022, Campbell published a video entitled “The Pfizer documents” where he goes through one of the released documents in detail: the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (AESI) document (aka the “5.3.6 document”).
- As of March 11, that video now has 1.4M views.
- In the video, Campbell clearly shows that he is not happy with the lack of transparency. He is not happy with the safety signals disclosed in this document. Not happy at all. He concludes “This has just destroyed trust in authority” (watch @21:55). Bingo!
- This means that, in the minds of the mainstream media, Dr. Campbell has transitioned from being a “respected health expert” to a “misinformation spreader” that should be ignored.
- Paradoxically, YouTube didn’t remove the video or ban Dr. Campbell for life like they would normally do. I am mystified by this.