He could be both. From Dr. Joseph Mercola at theburningplatform.com:
Download Interview Transcript Download my FREE Podcast Video Link
- Rather than squabbling about controlled opposition, we would be better served by spending our time productively engaged in research, verifying and triangulating information to discern what is true and what is false
- “Divide and conquer” is the primary way the control network maintains control, and all that’s needed to divide a previously unified front is insinuation and the seeding of doubt
- As AI-equipped chatbots are getting more sophisticated and start to monopolize online searches and virtual assistants, state-endorsed propaganda may become the only information available
- Narrative is the ultimate weapon; with a convincing-enough narrative, you can motivate entire populations to go to war or anything else that you want them to do
- One of the most important strategies you can implement to prepare yourself for the likelihood of what they plan on throwing at us next lies with community, meeting like-minded people that share your views and complement your skills. It will also be wise to relocate from high density urban areas
In this video, I interview investigative journalist James Corbett about false narratives, the global takeover by technocracy, controlled opposition and the dangers of artificial intelligence, as well as the solutions to these and other challenges.
Elongated Muskrat masterful at using government money.
Saw a dank faux tweet from the new comradette leader of Twit with WEF logo saying we didn’t give him all that DARPA money for nothing.
Almost fell over laughing at some Gab goober calling him an angel.
No wonder the rule of man world is in such sorry shape.