It will be implemented gradually, almost imperceptibly, but a social credit system is indeed copming to the U.S. From Tessa Leena at mercola.com:
- The city administration of Bologna, Italy, is piloting a program that brings “digital governance” and the Fourth Industrial Revolution straight to the citizens
- The new Bologna municipal app comes with a social credit system
- “Virtuous citizens” get rewards for doing nice things, such as using public transport, keeping their energy use low, etc.
- World Economic Forum’s “digital governance” framework demands that governments rewrite national laws and regulations to effectively remove “unnecessary” privacy, so that the data can be used to train AI
- In 2020, seven nations (Canada, Italy, Denmark, the UK, Japan, Singapore, and UAE) signed an agreement in partnership with the World Economic Forum to become “Agile Nations”
A Social Credit Score System Is Piloted in Bologna, Italy
The city administration of Bologna, Italy, is piloting a program that brings the beast of the Fourth Industrial Revolution straight to the citizens. It’s an early reiteration of Klaus’ Schwab’s Fourth Industrial Revolution, the honey moon, so to speak — so it comes to the citizens wrapped in gift paper, with balloons, prizes, and party language. But make no mistake: underneath, there is cruel man-eating machine that wants to mine your data and control your behavior!