There’s nothing quite as handy to charlatans as philosophers who can cast doubt on your perceptual and cognitive efficacy. From Stephen Karganovic at strategic-culture.org:
Western pharmaceutical conglomerates have resorted to a bold denialist narrative that should make most contemporary “genocide deniers” blush Stephen Karganovic writes.
The remarkable disappearance of the common cold is by far not the only oddity of the ongoing Covid-19 operation. In the face of massive, global evidence of death and harm that have apparently resulted from exposure to hastily marketed and properly untested Covid-19 vaccines, Western pharmaceutical conglomerates have resorted to a bold denialist narrative that should make most contemporary “genocide deniers” blush. Looking the public straight in the eye, they blandly assert that “adverse events” which are known to have everywhere followed vaccinations with great regularity and in close chronological sequence are coincidental and entirely unrelated to the previous injection of their products (and here).
There seem, however, to have been more than enough lethal outcomes shortly after vaccination to amply justify serious safety concerns. Here is a partial list of events and official explanations:
- A 46-year-old man died a day after taking the covid vaccine – “No relation with corona vaccine”
- A Northern California man died several hours after the covid vaccine – “My first inclination is that it’s probably not related to the vaccine”
- 236 Brits died after covid jabs – but vaccines “didn’t play a role”
- Woman dies from brain haemorrhage in Japan days after vaccine – “link uncertain”
- 63-year-old man dies 2 days after covid-19 vaccination – “it’s too early to tell whether the jab was related to his death”
- 56-year-old woman dies days after covid vaccine – “no link established so far”
- Virginia woman dies shortly after receiving coronavirus vaccine – “no link has been found”
- 88-year-old dies hours after covid vaccination in second such incident – “in both cases, medical professionals do not believe the deaths were connected to the vaccines”