You’re first duty is to protect yourself and family; you can worry about why they’re trying to kill you afterwards. From Tessa Lena at theburningplatform.com:
- From new potentially deadly synthetic pathogens to blocking the sun, our aspiring masters are attacking life from multiple angles
- A recent preprint reports on a new engineered variant that showed an 80% disease mortality rate in humanized mice
- While that particular result was based on humanized mice, so was the approval of the new bivalent boosters
- In practical terms, debates about the crazies’ motives matter less than protecting ourselves from their assaults, whether they think of themselves as saviors or just like killing people
- The paradox of this moment is that under pressure, we have a chance to remember why we are here and to celebrate and honor our life’s purpose
This story is about living in a world run by crazy people with access to powerful technology. This is the world we are in. We are in a world run by genocidal maniacs. It is our life. It is our challenge. So what do we do? I’ll get to my personal answer to this question at the end of the article but first, let’s look at a paper about a new artificially created pathogen with high transmissibility rate and the disease mortality rate of 80%.