You can get a heart attack if someone looks at you cross-eyed, but not, of course, from a Covid vaccine. From Dr. Joseph Mercola at theburningplatform:
- An urgent and immediate response to assess whether COVID-19 shots — of which more than 12.7 billion doses have been given — are causing heart damage and related deaths should be conducted
- Instead, a propaganda campaign appears to be underway to blame the surplus heart attacks on other factors
- Investigative journalist Corey Lynn compiled 28 media examples pinning heart attacks on unscientific causes that don’t explain the sudden increase in heart problems that have occurred since COVID-19 shots were mass administered
- If you listen to these experts, if it’s hot or cold, you’re young or old, you garden or shower, or you’re happy or stressed, you’re at risk
- “The so-called ‘experts’ and their friends in the media are covering up adverse events and deaths caused by the Covid injections,” according to Lynn
Since the rollout of COVID-19 shots, a concerning rise in heart attacks and other heart problems has been reported, particularly in young, healthy people — those you wouldn’t expect to have cardiac trouble.
This should prompt an urgent and immediate response to assess whether COVID-19 shots — of which more than 12.7 billion doses have been given1 — are causing heart damage and related deaths. The media, too, should be bringing attention to this association, to educate the public and prompt action from regulatory agencies.