They’re doing everything they can to shut us up. From Chris Farrell at gatestoneinstitute.org:
- There is a concerted effort to tar every Trump supporter with the brush of Capitol mob protester. That is a lie. It is deliberate and malicious. It is a plan to intimidate and silence.
- Facebook is purging all content referencing “stop the steal” — although there is ample evidence of voting irregularities and cause for election reform. Twitter is suspending and expelling hundreds of thousands of users. President Trump is among them. Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Hosseini Khamenei, who leads public cheers of “Death to America!”, is not.
- Trump gave a speech stating: “if you don’t fight like hell you’re not going to have a country anymore.” That remark is supposed to qualify as “incitement to insurrection.” What a pathetic, transparent lie! Think of the number of times innumerable politicians have invoked “fight” to express encouragement for active public policy engagement. We “fight” for healthcare, justice, human rights, entitlements, civil rights — even peace.
- The criminality of Hillary’s outlaw email server, the phony Russia Hoax, the fake Ukraine Impeachment, FISA Warrant abuse, the politically contaminated and compromised FBI — that all gets a “pass” — but Trump telling supporters to fight for their country — THAT is impeachable?
- Biden did not win in a landslide. Many feel disenfranchised.
|(Image source: iStock)|
Welcome to America’s Cultural Revolution.
China’s Cultural Revolution (1966-76) sought to purge remnants of impure non-Maoist thoughts from Chinese society and economy. It was a radical period of persecution.
We are witnessing and experiencing a perverse and dangerous effort to purge America of all things Trumpian — but more importantly — the conservative, traditional values of millions of Americans. It is not only about erasure, but criminalization. Ordinary Americans who support President Trump — and at least 75 million that voted for him — are being targeted with a barrage of efforts to sensationalize and marginalize their beliefs. The professional political and media classes of America’s East and West Coasts are striking hard and fast to eliminate Trump. There is a concerted effort to tar every Trump supporter with the brush of Capitol mob protester. That is a lie. It is deliberate and malicious. It is a plan to intimidate and silence.