Amnesty ain’t going to cut it. From Dr. Joseph Mercola at theburningplatform.com:
- Draconian COVID measures ruined the lives of millions of lower- and middle-class Americans while lining the pockets of the liberal cabal, and those who spoke the truth were punished rather than lauded for their reason
- Now, the tide is starting to shift. Recent polling shows 49% of Americans believe the COVID shots may be responsible for the massive rise in sudden deaths and 28% say they know someone they believe was killed by the shots
- In early November 2022, The Atlantic published an article by Brown University economist Emily Oster, who suggested COVID dictators be granted “amnesty” for their mistaken beliefs about COVID-19. It failed miserably, as just about everyone saw through her ill-conceived arguments
- January 30, 2023, medical student Kevin Bass followed in Oster’s footsteps, penning an opinion piece for Newsweek in which he urges the scientific community to “admit we were wrong about COVID and it cost lives”
- Communications analysts agree Bass’ essay is another manipulative effort to overcome public distrust in authorities
In The Hill segment above, Batya Ungar-Sargon reviews how draconian COVID measures ruined the lives of millions of lower- and middle-class Americans while lining the pockets of the liberal cabal. Indeed, the cost of the COVID measures were definitely not born equally by all. Moreover, those who spoke the truth were punished rather than lauded for their reason.
Reblogged this on The Sabotaged Citizen.